Friday, November 28, 2008

WVU vs PITT WTF

So no shit, I am trying to get this out before Brownie does a post. Aside from the biased penalty calls in the first have, still plan on destroying the ref's houses ( Just Kidding ) you can almost say WV got out played. PITT dominated much of the first half then WV came out firing on all cylinders in the 3rd, unfortunatley they couldn't convert on 3rd down. Really who runs on 3rd and 11 on their own 20 with the lead that is seperated by just a touchdown. My suggestion for the WV coaching staff start all the 3rd string guys fuck the seniors who quit playing it seems. oh and fucking fire Bill Stewart too. waste all your time outs with 3:30 left in the game what a bitch, he needs to go back to being a assistant coach or better yet a goffer ( go fetch me some coffee bitch ). The only person attempting to play well on that team was Pat White and he has some records he needs to extend the lead on like 1 more passing or rushing touchdown, to have 100 touchdowns accounted for by 1 player ( currently 1st in the big east ) and the most rushing yards by a quarterback in the NCAA. PITT can't claim any of those honors, however hats of the slim Shady for leading the either PITT or the Big East I can't remember in most touchdowns in a 2 year season. Well thank god I actually didn't get a bet made with Brownie on this years game however I still need to make good from last years lose. So Fucker congrats and there is always next year.

signed one pissed off fan

2 comments:

brownie said...

I LOVE Bill Stewart and hope wvu gives him a long term contract!

You gotta wear a Pitt shirt the first Kimchi hash you get to since I never got off my ass to mail it to Iraq.

GrannyLingus said...

Done and Done, just make sure you go to that Kimchi hash. I may have to start rooting for Marshall. Bill Stewart better have a better game plan for next year that is all I can say.