Wednesday, November 12, 2008

lay off the crack

So Brownie wants to call me out and point out the fact that I haven't posted or commented on anything because of WV losing this past week. Well hats off to you, PITT beat a team with 5 turnovers I would hope they could win. So now there is a 3 way tie in the Big East that drops atleast 1team this week. Bitter sweet it would be if the 2 teams would be WVU and PITT playing the day after turkey day.

I have inside sources that tell me Thannksgving dinner should be good for us here complete with prime rib and real turkey meat not something they call turkey that looks like it should be used as a hocky puck not served to our fine soldiers.

More recent news we received a common sense packing list of things we should take back with us in our bags, for example winter PT's well NO SHIT it is going to be mid Feb early Mar in Colorado.

As of this post the IH2009 is looking out of the question because of my current school date however if the Kimchi travel to BFE I'll be there for that one.


Heard a good one the other day over some local food that I hope to use on some trainee
" A common whore has more dignity and respect than you do"
That may be an over kill but we will see. Well thats the latest and greatest from yours truly so until next time

4 comments:

brownie said...

Pitt is the only Big East team who controls their destiny. For WVU to win the BE, they'll need help from other teams.

WVU fans control their destiny though. Of course, that destiny includes marrying their sister and having retarded children.

Not So Silent Bob said...

I say maybe instead of the normal BFE we find something in between and have it there. Something more of an Oklahoma-Colorado thing.

GrannyLingus said...

Brownie your right WVU does need help from others but bare in mind PITT does too because it is all confrence games for the rest of the season.

Hey BFE or something different makes no differance to me but I am there this time. IH09 is pretty much straight out of the question my DS grad date is 24 Sept. and report date of 8 Nov.

brownie said...

No McFly, if Pitt wins the rest of their games they're the Big East Champs no matter what. If WVU wins the rest of their games (which they can't, since they play Pitt), they'll still need other teams to lose.