Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Turkey Day

Well wanks, I just wanted to wish you all a happy food and football filled thanksgiving weekend. I look forward to this weekend
A. it is one more weekend down.
B. Longer football filled weekend.
C. Last but not list finally it is time for the 101st annual Backyard Brawl, so please somebody keep an extra beer close to Brownie so he has some way to drown his sorrows.

Oh Brownie there is always next year.

Other than that things are going pretty well for me just trying to figure out what all I am goin to be able to get accomplished when I return home. Wow I hope to be busy. Cath you all wankers later. I'll try to post something just after the weekend, mainly because WV needs to beat PITT and then needs Syracuse to upset Cinncinati to win the Big East Championship and a BCS game.

5 comments:

brownie said...

Look at the bright side - at least when we whoop yunz this year we won't be dashing your national title hopes!

HAIL TO PITT!

GrannyLingus said...

Wow at least wait until the start of the game to drink way too much and make strange comments. Pat White is on a roll, and the mighty Dave is scared, it is a fact just ask me I'll tell ya.

brownie said...

Dave and his moustache are scared of nothing!

Pitt - 49
wvu - 14

GrannyLingus said...

Well if you want to go that route.I'll say 28-17 WV, with Pat White running one in, throwing one in, and Jock Sanders and Noel Devine splitting the other 2.

Oh I want to see you singing the John Denver Song, Almost Heaven.

brownie said...

HAIL TO PITT!

I haven't checked the stats yet, but I think Shady McCoy ran for over 600 yards against yunz guys.