Friday, January 15, 2010

First of the New Year

So here I am sitting here in Lawton OK. Finally got into my unit so far everyone seems rude but that could be because I am the new guy oh well. I am on my Permissive TDY right now and will be when my unit picks up on Tues. NOTE: This will be the first class as a female integrated BCT at my new Unit. So I can get you all updated on my going on's starting with week 2 of the 10 week basic training. I am going to strive to update this thing at least every few days this year. This way Brownie can delete his normal message of "You finally updated this thing" By the way Good luck on getting into Hardrock again this year. The only down fall I have seen here so far is they believe they are better than the other 2 BCT units here and demand that all NCO's go to monthly, quarterly boards, Drill Sergeant of the year competition and the Audie Murphy club board. I hate boards I just want to train these people and relax for my 2 years

2 comments:

brownie said...

Hey, try not to fall out of the runs, Drill Sergeant! Those fat kids can be fast...

GrannyLingus said...

Yeah I am sure the 10 minute miles will be rough. The fast group runs a 7:30 mile, and I was doing that just fine in school.