Sunday, October 18, 2009

Trails with the SecessionH3

So I make it to the start point. Where the pack does not show up until like 5 til start time. While waiting on the rest of the pack ( 12 ) I am offered a beer that is soon followed by the statement, "we only drink good beer here, you'll never see use drink anything like PBR." Initially I am taken back but drive on. As I meet the members I am questioned on my name and then hear that the Kimchi is a wild bunch to hash with. A hasher named Nantucket something or other, remembers running with the few who traveled to Albuqurcee enroute to Tex-Mex which this hasher also attended. We finally start trail, first part is layed via tossing flour out the window of a truck. There were 2 beers stops a turkey eagle split which only took you to the high ground thru a cemetary. At the end the circle was very short even with a naming. Fun group over all, went down town for a on after where we hit a bar that was serving Natty Light bottles for a dollar, as they bought Heineken I got me some Natty, as most bars here do not have PBR and I have lost the taste for Yuengling. Next Sat. is their Halloween Pub Crawl so we will see how that goes.

3 comments:

Nick said...

Sounds fun, bro. Did you ever find Hangin' Two?

GrannyLingus said...

No, I was looking if she is still here in this area she is probably running with the sunday crew and they run next week

brownie said...

Holy crap, you updated this shitty thing.

Pitt is in the top 10!