Friday, September 5, 2008

WTF

So here I am being bored as hell, just wishing it was time for some more football. Me and some co workers have a fantasy football league and I am stoked being this is my first time trying this, my current goal is to not come in last place, I have put my faith in players from Carolina, Pittsburgh, and Washington, with a Defensive player from Dallas. I ma also looking forward to the WVU - East Carolina game. I will be the first to admit Villanova is a weak school I mean come on this was their first year for football and after what ECU did to Virginia Tech I think this will be a good game. You know I used to look forward to Kimchi Hash saturdays pretty much this same way. Oh and of course I have been informed that I will miss TEX-MEX yet again, down fall to this is Kelli already told me we can go to the next one so 2010 look out. Well that is about it for me on this end yall drink a beer for me and Brownie I hope PITT loses again, and folks you are now down to just 2 thursdays away from WVU vs the Buffs. I'm out

No comments: