Saturday, September 6, 2008

The End of an Era

Well folks let me be the first (at least in my mind ) to put it out there. WVU lost 24-3 ok got it, ECU just played better football and the start of this problem, Pat White trying to show off probably for the camera and let go of the football as he dove out of bounds, anybody who watched the game will tell you he didn't drop the ball he basically laid it down. Maybe PITT will lose again to cheer me up who knows but after lossing so many starters it may be next year or the year after before WVU runs rough shot over the Big East again. Then again they generaly lose 2 games a year and if I was a betting man and occasionally I am I would say the next and only loss will be to USF and there is still a BCS bowl game in the near future. I am out

6 comments:

brownie said...

Overrated! I'm telling you, between the Pitt loss and the Rodriguez fiasco, it's gonna be another five years before WVU is any decent.

GrannyLingus said...

I'm telling you WVU will beat PITT this year, and it will only take 2 years max for them to be back on top

brownie said...

You said they'd whoop us last year too, beano cook.

Nick said...

Go Buffs!

Your mom!

brownie said...

Dude, your coach is so bad it's not even worth making fun of you.

GrannyLingus said...

well Brownie you got that right even a Caveman could have made better play calls or decisions than he did that night