Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Brownie is right

After being ridiculed by Brownie about the proper spelling of the Pirmanti Bros restaurant I decided to look it up and see if it had a web page. It did disappointing me was the fact that it had only 1 picture of their badass sandwiches. After looking at the store locations I am sure Brownie only made it to the one in Oakland after slumming at club Stratus and never ventured out to the original one. I have eaten there and trust me don't ask for the fries on the side my friend almost got us kicked out for that. So there credit is given where credit is due.

In other news I ma trying to fight off an illness, seems everyone here is getting the flu or some shit might be the drastic change in temps 120 down to 90 who knows. All I know is I ma done with this place and it is time to come home and hash and spend time with my wife of course. Net first pitcher is on me for the Buffs beating WVU.

Has anyone heard from Bloody Z?

5 comments:

brownie said...

I've been to all of 'em, beotch. Except for the new one in PNC park, but that doesn't really count.

When you coming home? You might wanna volunteer to stay until wvu ends it's season, it'll be more painful for you back here.

GrannyLingus said...

Actually my guess is that the DIM will be back from hibernation and the football season will be over before I make it home. When I do we need to get together for some beers, so keep your schedule flexable for that.

brownie said...

I need to find you a Marshall shirt for when you get back, since they're currently the best team in west virginia.

GrannyLingus said...

According to the polls I looked at WVU is still number 1 in the big east

Nick said...

Granny, I will drink the hell out of that pitcher.

Then, of course, I will buy you a pitcher for coming home.

Then I'll drink the hell out of that one too.

It's really a win/win situation for me.