Thursday, February 26, 2009

Finally an Update

Well I finally held up my share of the bet i lost like 2 years ago to Brownie. Now either Brownie or Not So Silent Bob actually have those pictures.

I want to thank all of those that came and joined me on my birthday or called ( Donnie The Retard ) now we are getting close to my first Kimchi Hash back not to mention that I am going to be haring this trail. Net I am buying a hoodie at this trail so get to me before I start drinking as you remember from last week it may not take long.

I hope we have a big turn out for this thing.


Other than that not much going on except for being pressured into taking another riders saftey course so I can ride my motorcycle. It has even went so far as to be threatend to not be able to ride but for fuck sake if you can't stop people from wearing earings on post while they are off duty how do you expect to stop people from riding their bikes. There is my vent for the week.

No comments: