Friday, January 23, 2009

Bored!!

So here I am bored as shit. Nothing really going on listeningto the Nyphomaniac song by Cross Canadian Ragweed. Hopefully everyone had a great time at the Mex even with all the distractions. I am so bored that I am almost ready to start counting the days until I get to see you all again. Looks like it'll be a Peak's weekend trail as the first possible trail for me to hit but we'll see. Still working to beat Brownie's 21 time, of course I can max push up's and sit up's so all is still well. Still working on the cardio thing but it gets boring and rather uncomfortable being it is a smaller machine. Man I bet I die when I go for my first run in the springs. Oh yeah GO STEELERS!

2 comments:

brownie said...

I'm down below 18 now, panzee.

You get to watch Pitt beat the crap out of WVU in college hoops the other day?

GrannyLingus said...

I sure did not but I do get to watch the steelers kick the cardinals asses in the super bowl. Wow I need to beat sub 18's for that ok. I'll give it a shot in a few days.