Sunday, March 16, 2008

Who ordered the aparment with a view



This is the bed/ loft I made to have somewhere nice to sleep and work. Seriously I can walk under this thing and NOT hit my head. It seems that my bed is actually almost 7-8 feet in the air, no jumping straight out of bed in the middle of the night.On the underside there is my computer desk area and shelves on the back so I have space to move around and relax while watching movies.Note the writing on the rail. the Kimchi Compound #2.

9 comments:

brownie said...

Nice chair, even though you could never hack it in the Air Force!

Nick said...

Chair force! Chair force!

Nice compound, dude. Your next package is being compiled right now. Any requests?

GrannyLingus said...

Anything is fine by me. You guys are great. The chair was free and I think to make it even better I will add the CH infront of air force. Cause we all know that the air force is for fags and that is why Brownie went there

brownie said...

That's cool, granny. The Air Force is too hardcore for some. Luckily, for those looking for the easy way out, the Infantry is always hiring!

Nick said...

Wow. I'm sure the infantry gods will not look kindly upon a traitor Brownie...

Watch out for stray lightning bolts.

brownie said...

Yeah, I felt so bad after saying that that I went home and polished my CIB. And my EIB. You're still a fag for having an Air Force chair though.

GrannyLingus said...

hopefully you polished your airborne wings too you 5 jump chump. But of course you had to get a start somewhere right. it is just too bad that you go to the air force with the hot girls and turn gay

Not So Silent Bob said...

Yeah and did you also notice that WVU is in the Sweet 16 while poor Pitt fell in the 2nd.

Outdoorgirl said...

You should burn the Air Force chair...I work with all Airforce people and they are gay. Burn it for good Karma.