Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Finally a new update

First off this BLOG SUCKS, just wanted to beat the rush. I have offically put a bid on a house. Sorry Net nothing in your area came up that met my low requirements and trust me I asked for very little, so it looks like i will be moving towards Fountain. The only route to here is down the side of Powers how gay is that. I am planning a small hiatus from drinking I think it will do me some good that is unless you wankers can help me keep the promise of a 2 drink minimum. I hope to keep the 2 drinks to hash days then sober the other 13 days in between. I just got a new cell phone so if you try to call it I can answer now, if only they gave the "even if you spill beer on it and fry it we'll replace it." deal I would have it made.

12 comments:

Nick said...

Cool. Granny can be everyone's designated driver now! Weeeee!

Hey, I'd pay you a few bucks to get me home...

GrannyLingus said...

I sure can and have no complaints doing. Now I just need a stand in drinker for beer pong

brownie said...

I bet you get shitfaced this Friday.

LadyDoesSuck (and swallow) said...

I am sure we can find a designated drinker for you.

GrannyLingus said...

Brownie, Don't you have an AF pt test ot prepare for or something. And the answer is nope wont be drinking on friday or saturday, next beer I have may be the 100th.
Give me a call I need to stop by your place after work if this is possible.

Outdoorgirl said...

Hey Fountain has some great trails! I used to own a house down there! Where are you going to be? We can have a hash to your house! Woohoo!!!

Impala Mama said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Impala Mama said...

Nextel offers a phone like that...
Although their company descibes it as having a "rugged and all weather design" you and I both know that is advertising hype for "you can drop it in a beer at a titty bar and still use it the next day." The latter phrase just isn't as catchy.

Nick said...

Covert mission accomplished.

Lick My Lincoln said...

this blog sucks

Nick said...

We're going on a month now... please update this sucky blog.

Outdoorgirl said...

Hey man how are ya? You gona let us know on your blog? You move yet?